Please know we will remain open during the festive season but will be closed for the public holidays, and early closure (1pm) on Friday 24th & 31st December. In an emergency, please contact (08) 8364 4311 or message us on Facebook. We wish you a safe and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Orthodontic treatment in Norwood
We are located on the corner of Kensington Road and Portrush Road in Norwood. For easy access to our rooms, entry can be made via Donegal Street if you are not coming from the city end of Kensington Road. Alternately, if you are approaching from the city end of Kensington Road, you will find our main driveway is easily accessible from Kensington Road, being the last driveway on the left before the Portrush Road intersection.
See us online or in the clinicBook a free consultation
WHO WILL I MEET?
- One of our Treatment Coordinators, all of whom are specially trained to assess and discuss your treatment options. They are happy to see you online for a virtual consultation or in the clinic.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We'll listen to you as you explain what you'd like to achieve from treatment.
- We will take a look at your mouth, teeth and smile to assess your orthodontic needs.
- We will explain all your treatment options and get some photos of your teeth. We may also take x-rays if we are seeing you for a consultation in the clinic, at no cost.
- Our orthodontist will create a bespoke treatment plan just for you.