Frequently Asked Questions
We answer some of the most commonly asked questions about orthodontics, Invisalign® clear aligners and braces in general. If you still have a query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are some common orthodontic problems?
What is the difference between dentists and orthodontists?
Invisalign® vs Braces
What is the cost of orthodontic treatment?
So why is it important you choose a Blue Diamond Invisalign® provider?
What happens at a free consultation?
Why should I have orthodontic treatment?
What age should I send my child to an orthodontist?
Is it better to have treatment as a teenager?
Am I too old for treatment?
What is the process when getting braces?
What happens if I don't have orthodontic treatment?
How long does orthodontic treatment take?
Are braces comfortable?
What is Invisalign® treatment?
What are retainers?
Can I still play sport with braces?
Do I need a referral?
Do you have payment plans available?
What is Orthodontics?
What does an Orthodontist do?
How do braces work?
What are Elastics?
Got another question?
See us online or in the clinicBook a free consultation
WHO WILL I MEET?
- One of our Treatment Coordinators, all of whom are specially trained to assess and discuss your treatment options. They are happy to see you online for a virtual consultation or in the clinic.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We'll listen to you as you explain what you'd like to achieve from treatment.
- We will take a look at your mouth, teeth and smile to assess your orthodontic needs.
- We will explain all your treatment options and get some photos of your teeth. We may also take x-rays if we are seeing you for a consultation in the clinic, at no cost.
- Our orthodontist will create a bespoke treatment plan just for you.