- Do try to take small mouthfuls when eating. If you put too much food in your mouth at one time, you could run the risk of damaging your braces.
- Do brush after EVERY meal, including snacks. This is very important as otherwise plaque can build up and cause cavities.
- Do use disclosing tablets. These can help you identify which parts of your teeth need some extra brushing.
- Do floss. This may seem odd as surely you can't floss with braces on your teeth? The answer is you can, and we'll show you how.
- Do attend all of your appointments with both your dentist and your orthodontist during your treatment time. This is important for the success of your treatment.