- Thoroughly rinse your aligners each time you take them out.
- Brush your clear aligners nightly with toothpaste and a soft toothbrush (a different one than you use for your teeth).
- Brush and floss your teeth after each meal and before putting your aligners back in.
- Safely store your aligners in your hard plastic case when you remove them to eat, drink, play sports, practise instruments, or brush your teeth.
- Wear your clear aligners as often as possible, following the recommendations of your Specialist Orthodontist.