Your safety is our utmost priority. In response to the most recent announcement from the South Australian Government, we will be adhering to the mandated 7 day lockdown.
We will be closed from 6.00pm Tuesday 20th July, anticipating to re-open from Wednesday 28th July (pending Government confirmation).
If you have an appointment scheduled from Wednesday 21st July to, and inclusive of Tuesday 27th July, it will be automatically cancelled and we will be in touch to reschedule as soon as possible.
|Metal braces||Clear Braces||Invisible Braces (Invisalign®)|
|Can people see my braces?||Yes, although the brackets are smaller these days so less noticeable.||Possibly, but hidden braces are discreet.||No. Invisalign®'s clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible.|
|How effective are they?||Very. Metal braces get good results for all orthodontic problems.||Very. They use the metal braces technology.||Very. Our specialists have great results for all cases using Invisalign®.|
|Can I eat with braces on?||Yes, but avoid hard, sticky foods, like toffee and popcorn.||Yes, and even eating food like curry won't stain the brackets.||You don't have to worry because you can take the aligners out for meals.|
|Can I clean my teeth with braces?||Yes, definitely. And it's incredibly important you do so.||Yes, definitely. And it's incredibly important you do so.||You don't have to worry because you can take the aligners out for brushing and flossing.|
|Are they comfortable?||They aren't too bad though you'll probably know you're wearing them.||Yes, because the brackets are much smaller than they used to be.||Very.|
|Are they expensive?||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.|
|Metal braces||Clear Braces||Invisible Braces|
See us online or in the clinicBook a free consultation
WHO WILL I MEET?
- One of our Treatment Coordinators, all of whom are specially trained to assess and discuss your treatment options. They are happy to see you online for a virtual consultation or in the clinic.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We'll listen to you as you explain what you'd like to achieve from treatment.
- We will take a look at your mouth, teeth and smile to assess your orthodontic needs.
- We will explain all your treatment options and get some photos of your teeth. We may also take x-rays if we are seeing you for a consultation in the clinic, at no cost.
- Our orthodontist will create a bespoke treatment plan just for you.