Please know we will remain open during the festive season but will be closed for the public holidays, and early closure (1pm) on Friday 24th & 31st December. In an emergency, please contact (08) 8364 4311 or message us on Facebook. We wish you a safe and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
|Metal braces||Clear Braces||Invisible Braces (Invisalign®)|
|Can people see my braces?||Yes, although the brackets are smaller these days so less noticeable.||Possibly, but hidden braces are discreet.||No. Invisalign®'s clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible.|
|How effective are they?||Very. Metal braces get good results for all orthodontic problems.||Very. They use the metal braces technology.||Very. Our specialists have great results for all cases using Invisalign®.|
|Can I eat with braces on?||Yes, but avoid hard, sticky foods, like toffee and popcorn.||Yes, and even eating food like curry won't stain the brackets.||You don't have to worry because you can take the aligners out for meals.|
|Can I clean my teeth with braces?||Yes, definitely. And it's incredibly important you do so.||Yes, definitely. And it's incredibly important you do so.||You don't have to worry because you can take the aligners out for brushing and flossing.|
|Are they comfortable?||They aren't too bad though you'll probably know you're wearing them.||Yes, because the brackets are much smaller than they used to be.||Very.|
|Are they expensive?||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.||We offer competitive prices and flexible payment plans to make treatment affordable.|
|Metal braces||Clear Braces||Invisible Braces|
See us online or in the clinicBook a free consultation
WHO WILL I MEET?
- One of our Treatment Coordinators, all of whom are specially trained to assess and discuss your treatment options. They are happy to see you online for a virtual consultation or in the clinic.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We'll listen to you as you explain what you'd like to achieve from treatment.
- We will take a look at your mouth, teeth and smile to assess your orthodontic needs.
- We will explain all your treatment options and get some photos of your teeth. We may also take x-rays if we are seeing you for a consultation in the clinic, at no cost.
- Our orthodontist will create a bespoke treatment plan just for you.